Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Lady in Need

This is a public service announcement for anyone who receive an email from Sgt. Rosine Smith or any similar emails. Just in case any of you want to get your knight in shining armor on...

Hello dear friend,
Nice to meet you , It's me Sgt. Rosine smith from the South Eastern State of the United State (Kentucky) based in Kabul Afghanistan, I hope all is well with you? I am working with the United States Air Force peace keeping troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $3.5 million ( three million five hundred thousand united states dollar ) Which i made here in Afghanistan.

I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe until am able to meet you. I am in an urgent need to move this box out from here because they are planning to move some troop out of Afghanistan and i am among, Now i am left with no option than to move this box to a safe place, that is why i contacted you and i believe in you.

You will assist me to invest in a good profitable venture, I will give you 30% of the fund for your assistance after you have receive the box as a way to show you my appreciation. Kindly reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you the information where the money is been deposited, your urgent reply is needed. All i need from you is honest and trustworthy.

PLEASE DO NOT BETRAY ME AS I HUMBLY PLEADS WITH YOU

Yours faithfully
Sgt .Rosine smith


Now there are many among us who might have received this email from this Sgt. Rosine Smith who apparently does not know how to spell her military rank of Sergeant or wear the proper insignia on her sleeve in the photos, but she does provide proof below that she earned the rank of Airman First Class so this must be legit, right?



If you still have not realized this post is sarcastic and still believe the email you received from Rosine and are hoping to receive 40$ of 3.5 million dollars in your future, you might want to (or wish you had) read this first. You can find even more to laugh (or cry) about on this helpful website.

Happy Interneting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment